IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2019
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Would you like to change it in the future?
– Do you think breakfast is important?
– Why do you think so?
– What do you usually have for breakfast?
– Do you think it is good for you? Why?
Describe a part of your country that you find interesting. Please say
– What and where is it?
– How do you know about it?
– What activities do people usually do there?
– What are main differences between places to visit and to live in?
– Why are people different in different parts of the same country?
– Is living in big cities different from living in the countryside?
– Is being well organised important for a big city?
– Don’t you think that extremely well organised cities are somehow boring?
– How is that related to city planning?