IELTS test in Kyiv, Ukraine – February 2019 (General Training)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You forgot an item at the hotel where you stayed on vacation recently. Write a letter to the management and say
– When and where did you stay?– What did you leave there?– What do you want them to do with this item?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that it’s best to encourage children to leave family home as soon as possible. Others believe children should stay at their family home for as long as they like. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?– Is it an apartment or a house?
– Can you describe this place?
– Did you play sports as a young child?
– Did you enjoy it?
– What sports or physical activities do you do now?
– Did you ever attend the Olympic Games in your life?
– Are there many parks and gardens in your country?
– When did you last visit a park or garden?
– What did you do there?– Who did you go there with?
Describe a law that was implemented in your country recently. Please say
– What is the law?
– Why was it implemented?
– Do you believe it is a helpful law?
– Are there many police officers in your country?
– Where can you find them?
– What are the traits of a good lawyer?
– Do you know about international laws?
– Does your country share international laws with foreign countries?