IELTS test in Nepal – February 2019 (General Training)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your English speaking friend to invite him/her to see a movie about your country. In your letter say
– Describe the movie.
– Why would he/she find it interesting?
– Suggest an arrangement to watch the movie together.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Excessive consumption of sugar causes many
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– What part of your work do you like the most?
– What improvements would you suggest
– Is there a movie star that you admire?
– Have you met a movie star in person?
– Do you like looking at the starry sky?
– Did you learn about stars at school?
Describe the type of house you would like to live in, in the future. Please say
– What type of house would you like?
– What special features should be in it?
– What would you like to do there?
– Who would be living there with you?
– Do living conditions affect people’s lives?
– Why do you think so?